Wednesday, October 31, 2018

wiw- casual day at the office

Another job perk is casual days at the office. If I don't have any meetings or court appearances, I can wear jeans. There are still some rules, though. I still have to look business professional.

I paired my favorite Gap jeans with a blue and white pin stripped button down from Talbots, and a black Talbots cardi.

My office is cold and I wished I had worn something a little warmer. On days like this, I typically put on some warm socks and slippers when I get to work.

Yes, slippers at work. Many years ago I worked for a Judge and she always wore high heels into the office then immediately changed into her slippers while at work. I learned it from her. My slippers are black, and when I am wearing pants, they don't draw any attention to themselves. Usually, no one even notices, but I am warmer and more comfortable for a long day at the office. 






1 comment:

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE