Thursday, October 4, 2018

a few things im loving right now


I saw this on Good Morning America and on this youtube video, but I wasn't interested enough to actually buy it until my friend told me how well it worked and she had gone through three bottles.  Everyone is right. This stuff is magic at controlling frizz and making your hair soft and manageable and just behave. Its a little pricey but not more than the other "salon" brands. I have only seen it sold on its own website and on Amazon. I'm buying my second bottle shortly.




Unless you have very strong willpower and can keep yourself from eating the entire bag at once, I suggest you just walk on by this popcorn. It doesn't sound like its irresistible. Popcorn with a little white and dark chocolate on it?  Something about that combination makes it impossible to stop eating.




Not very exciting, but pretty tasty for the night you don't want to drag out the rice cooker and wait 25 minutes for some hot rice. My husband does not like it much, but I think it is delicious and think this roasted chicken flavor is by far the best they have. 






I was picking up the regular pretzel Crisps and noticed the cinnamon Sugar ones. I thought, why not. I didn't have high hopes. They turned out to be very tasty and I've gone back looking for them again and again. 






My favorite lipstick. It really stays put. It has spoiled me so much that I rarely wear anything else. I've accepted that I have reached the time in my life where I need to have color on my lips (or else I look half dead). This helps a lot. 



French Pears. I may never eat an "American pear" again. They are wow, so delicious.






1 comment:

  1. All new products to me. I appreciate your product testing for the rest of us. Based on your testing I can say:
    The hair stuff - I need
    The next 3 - I’m not sure, I could probably live without
    The lips - of course
    The pear - yes!! Looks like a Bartlett pear.

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE