Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Weight Watcher Peanut Butter Oatmeal bars- 4 points each



I originally saw this no bake recipe in this video and it looked so tasty and easy. Three healthy ingredients and 4 weight watcher points each (for 10 pieces). That is, if you can control yourself. I can’t. I think these taste like peanut butter fudge and I can’t stop eating them! 





I halved this recipe. 1/4 cup maple syrup.






mixed with 1/2 cup of peanut butter, on low heat until creamy.





Then add in one cup of Oats. Stir well.  Did anyone else notice that the man on the box has changed a little? Turns out his name is Larry and he has slimed down.




Press into wax paper and put in fridge. Cut into pieces. I cut it into 10 pieces which turned out to be 4 points each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE