Friday, October 19, 2018

flylady Friday- purse and car day


Out of all the routines that the Flylady has,  and she seems to have quite a few to master, the area I've seen the most success with is the daily assignments. Everyday is something different to focus on. Thursday is errand day, Wednesday is desk, day, Tuesday is your free day.

Each Friday is purse and car clean out day. How did this one stick  while I flounder with the rest of them?

Who knows.






But each Friday, I take everything out of my purse, wipe it all down, clean it out and change purses if I am so inclined. This is the brand new Kate Spade purse I picked up from my friend at the yard sale. I changed out of the black tote from Rebecca Minkoff and into the brighter slightly smaller one for fall.

Then I take a garage bag and hit the car. After three weeks of this routine, I can say there is not much trash to comb through. I'm not going to lie though, the first few weeks were a different story. Its shocking how easily an area can be tamed with constant attention.

Then I go get gas and  I sometimes go get the car washed as well. Not every Friday, the full car clean up inside and out is a treat. 

Friday Flylady routine is working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE