Wednesday, October 17, 2018

wiw







Where: 
A chilly fall day where I had to be in Court all morning, then in a conference most of the afternoon which means, adult lawyer clothes were called in.


What: 
My favorite grey flannel suit from Talbots. Its the Italian flannel line that is my very favorite line but they don't have much selection. I wish they'd make this same skirt suit in black or navy. I would buy every one of them. The cut is very flattering. I wear the jacket in court, of course.

My new favorite shirt from Target. Target has a new line of clothes that I fell in love with. The first time I saw it, I ended up with three things in my buggy. They are work appropriate and very affordable. I love this blouse.





1 comment:

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE