Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Small house project: The front porch

The front porch has been neglected. I always had plans to get some more flower pots but with so many other things to do, the front porch keeps getting pushed to the end of the list.

These are  heavy and have been empty for many many years sitting on the husband's front porch. They were kind of sad looking. He didn't want them and didn't want to move them to my front porch.

I think in his mind these would be nothing but neglected old flower pots. He even told me a couple of times that he is not going to do any flower gardening.




As soon as he moved them, I knew I had to move fast and get these sad things in use. My plans didn't involve Begonias, but they were on sale at Home Depot ($5 a pot!) and I could not pass them up. 





Added a little Memorial Day/Fourth of July decorations and the front porch is looking spiffier than it has in the last few years. 

And he loves them!




1 comment:

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE