Saturday, June 23, 2018

sephora monthly subscription



I have not been this excited about a subscription box in quite a while. The June box really knocked it out of the park. I was excited about everything in this one.

I already use the Living Proof Styling Cream and the Clinque Take the Day Off makeup remover . So both of these went into the travel bag for my next trip (I'm trying to talk the husband into going somewhere for a long Labor Day weekend. Escaping the brutal heat for a cooler spot for Labor Day is one of my favorite things to do (Hello Depot Bay Oregon) But, with three houses we are currently suffering with, managing, this is just in the dream stages).

I'm really into long wearing lipsticks right now, so I was excited about both the too faced melted lipstick and the Murad face moisturizer. But as it turned out, the lipstick color was really wrong for me.  Its suppose to be a soft- mauve which sounded perfect, but
I've come to accept that I'm at the  age where I need some color  on my lips, and the grey/brown style from the 90s just wont work for me. So that was disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE