Sunday, June 17, 2018

It was a great weekend

It has been a really good and productive weekend.

Saturday:

I made it to Bible Study, which doesn't always happen. This one is a long and deep one that requires a lot of homework. That combined with class is on Saturday morning- which is not the easiest time to make- means I have missed a week here and there and have fallen behind. Last week, I actually did the wrong weeks' homework. I am not even mad about it though because it was SO GOOD. This week Beth talked about the very thing I needed to hear- about  God placing you in your position at work on purpose and for us to bring God's intelligence, energy and radiance to work with you. It was just really good. 

I had already determined that this weekend I was going to catch up, take care of things that have been on my plate and in my mind and hanging around, needing attention, so I can try and just get ahead.

Saturday I dedicated to the home front. I got groceries, washed clothes, re-arranged the kitchen cabinets,  cleaned the kitchen really really well,  finished organizing the bathroom, cleaned the bathroom and cleaned the master bedroom. I was planning on working upstairs to get that a little straightened  out but I never made it upstairs. I did however make a lot of progress downstairs and it felt good to see some actual progress.
















Sunday, I had determined was going to be dedicated to catching up  on work things. I went to my office but the key to get in the building was not working so I went back home and worked on the couch.  I didn't get as much done as I had hoped but I feel good that a few things were accomplished and I feel like I am ready for the week ahead.

In between working, I helped the husband put up shelves and slowly start to pick up and organize the garage. It is  not looking organized, but its a lot better and I'm excited to have shelves up to keep picking up and straightening up.  I feel like its going in the right direction.

I also cooked three - and delivered two- chicken pot pies, one for my friend who just had a baby, one for a friend who just had surgery and one for our dinner.




It was just a really good and productive weekend. I feel like I've gotten myself and the house together and I'm felling really good about it all. 

1 comment:

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE