Tuesday, June 19, 2018

30 minutes each morning

It suddenly hit me..... If I plan this right each morning- have  a shower and eat breakfast with the husband before he leaves to work on a big project (he usually works at home) ... I have 30 to 45 minutes at home alone before I have to get ready for work.

I am wildly happy about this and have come to really love these minutes.

What have I been doing? Every morning is different but it usually involves me turning the AC down low and getting on the couch with a blanket to do : 
  • Bible study (currently this one)
  • fold the laundry
  • just sit with coffee looking out the backyard at the birds
  • texting cousins
  • looking up recipes
  • making on line grocery store orders
  • blogging
  • Fritter the time away on facebook and Instagram
  • Once I fell asleep






1 comment:

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE