Saturday, June 16, 2018

master bathroom organization

 Organizing one bathroom cabinet did not go as quickly as you think it would.  Its not like you see on youtube videos or magazines. 

I started late one night when my husband was out of town working. It needed to be done, and I kind of thought this would be a quick and simple little project to kick out while he was away.  Instead, it took days (and days) of arranging and rearranging and moving things to different areas. 

All the while, most of the stuff in the cabinets sat hither tither on the floor and I apologized to company (and to him), and just worked around it.




It also required a  trip to Tuesday Morning for some storage boxes.  Actually, I think they are gift boxes and I'm pretty sure they were not made to hide bath products or makeup removers, but they work really well for it and got them out of the cabinets and organized all in one place right where I need them. 




There was also some creative uses for a spice rack (small things I need to keep handy that I don't need everyday- like hair color) and a lazy Susan (for the things I reach for everyday) and two trips to Walmart for  clear storage boxes for extra items.



The perfume was pretty enough to sit out together and got its own spot on a little glass cake plate.






















I dedicated Saturday afternoon to finishing up ( and also did a few kitchen cabinets). I'm feeling pretty successful and proud of myself. 














1 comment:

  1. Mission accomplished. It looks nice. Your getting a lot of little projects done quickly.

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE