Saturday, January 2, 2016

sephora monthly subscription

When I got the email from Sephora one morning that they now had a monthly subscription box for $10 a month. I dropped everything and went to the site to sign up. Apparently, they went fast.  A co-worker tried to get one a few hours later and they were already sold out. 
 
 
I can honestly say this is the best monthly box I get. Two months in, and I LOVE it.

November box:
  • Josie Maran Argon Oil, which I already know and love and use all the time, including most recently, on a steam burn on my thumb (from making asparagus soup) after the skin began to peel.
  • Stella McCarthy's perfume I loved it. Very strong rose scent. its one of my favorites. I would buy a full size but my complaint is it does not stay on long.
  • Bite Beauty Lip Pencil in Rhubarb. A red that I've been wearing almost every day in December.
  • Makeup Forever primer
  • Buxon plumping lip gloss in Dolly. A sheer pink that smells like peppermints that immediately went into my purse and I use it every single day over the red lip pencil.
  • Electric Blue eye liner pencil from Sephora.
December box:
  • Viktor & Rolf's perfume: Flower bomb. I loved it. (I know I keep saying I love it, but I do! I loved everything in the boxes)
  • Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing face oil. I love all oils and glad I got to try this one, but Josie Maran is still my favorite.
  • Smashbox full expose eye shadow duo. Probably my favorite thing in this box. I had never used their shadow before and after trying it, I'll be looking for a palette.
  • Dr Brandt pore exfoliator. I have used this before and I really like it so glad to have another little one.
  • Nude Skin Care serum. What I love about this is it came in seven different sample packets, enough to use twice a day for a week. I love being able to try it out for a whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE