Monday, January 18, 2016

$27.25

 
 


The damage from one church craft fair and yard sale. I spent a little more than I usually would, but it was for charity and I couldn't ask for a discount. Plus my cousin was in charge of organizing the event and I wanted it to be a successful event. So....

Stained glass butterfly: $2

2 mini muffin tins with 24 muffins each $4

2 ice cube trays $1

2 soaps. $1 for a big one ($4.99 at TJ Maxx)  and $.25 for the little square one that is  $7 from l'occitane

A little silver lamp with a fuzzy cream shade for my kitchen $5. I had plans of spray painting the lamp a bronze color, but the silver is growing on me.

A handmade plaque with a cross made from barb-wire $10. My original thought was it was going in the upstairs guest bathroom, but it is currently in my dining room.

2 tall and very heavy iron candle sticks $4

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE