Monday, January 11, 2016

few things I'm loving right now

Trader Joe's mini mint ice cream sandwiches
I've seen some people complaining about the lack of chocolate chips in them, but I think they are just perfect. They are the perfect size. Two bites. And they are delicious.

Liz Earl Polishing Facial Cleanser
I'm not sure how it works, but it smells like mint and feels thick and creamy, then you wipe it off with the muslin cloth that comes with it and your skin literally feels polished. I love it.

That's it
A fruit bar that only contains fruit and nothing else. I love it. I wish I could find them more accessible. They are at Starbucks for $2.95 each, or order them on line for a lot less. This was my first on-line order and they went fast.





Ensure High Protein Drink
Very high amount of protein (25g) and just so easy for a snack.


My new coffee cup from target.
It was $4.99 and I tried to get more on clearance after Christmas, and surprise. They were gone. I hear they have pretty cute Valentine mugs out now.

Apple chips.
I can honestly eat the whole bag at once (then feel sick). It is just apples cut and fried like potato chips. They are delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE