Monday, July 6, 2015

CSA weekly box

Still getting my Community Supported Agriculture box (introduction to it here), although I am considering sitting out for the fall season.

This has been a typical summer box. I have weekly peaches and tomatoes and cucumbers in every box. And eggplant in almost every box. 

Eggplant is not my favorite, I don't dislike it. I'm just neutral on eggplant. The peaches are the best I have ever tasted, so fresh. And almost each week, I've had the problem of what to do with all these fresh veggies, and had to share with a friend at work, because I am honestly running out of ways to use green bell peppers and other assorted peppers that are in almost every single box.

I still think its one of the best $15 a week investments I've made. You can get different size boxes, but this little one has been perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE