Monday, July 13, 2015

More make-up decluttering: concealors

I am not a concealer girl. Concealers are not my thing  (highlighters are my thing) and I have yet to find one I am over the moon about. In fact, I have yet to find one I even love. I admit. Its not a large stash or anything to get excited over.

In fact, after this picture, the collection is even less exciting as I threw away the two not favorites (physician's formula and ybb) and also the Revlon Photoready.

So... not much de-clutter here.

The few I like:
It Cosmetics Bye-Bye undereye and hello light liquid brightener: Here is a really good You Tube video reviewing it. My thoughts. Its thick and really good coverage but you have to be careful not to use too much at once. But, a little bit covers well and looks natural.

Tarte BB under eye corrector:
Here is a Youtube video. The Tarte BB cream is possibly my favorite BB cream and I almost always use this concealer with it.

Im linked here with Makeup Monday

Makeup Monday

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Decluttering feels good, even if it's just a few items. You can focus on what works. My favourite concealer, highlight and sculpt (bronze) is the one by ybf. I stopped using it a long time ago cause I didn't want to waste "the good stuff" I've since pulled it out and using it everyday. You can do so much with it. I was surprised it didn't dry out since I left it for so long. More proof it's a great product. :)

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE