Friday, July 3, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box Summer 2015 edition

 
 
 
My second beauty box from Walmart arrived (my first one here), and my feelings are mixed. I'm not as impressive as I was with the first box.
 
On one hand, I love love love that Palmer's Cocoa Butter was included. I had never used it before and now it is one of my favorites and I am going to buy a full one. I also like the Jerkins BB cream, and already had it in a full size. 
 
 
The rest of the samples, perfume, two different kinds of sample, a face lotion, were just small and not much variety and I wasn't interested in them.
 
There was several coupons included, one for Palmers,  and a full size free deodorant that I was excited about..... but.... the coupon was expired.
 
So.... mixed feelings about the box.
 
It was still only $5, that's a big plus. It looks like others had a full size mascara in their box. I would have enjoyed that. 
 
Try it out here. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE