Thursday, July 9, 2015

A few things I love in June 2015


We did a lot of snacking on the Tennessee trip. My friend brought the Belvita, and I forgot how much I love these cookies. I kept the extra and brought them back home. I don't eat them for breakfast but I think they are the perfect snack for me. I can easily trick myself into thinking I am eating a cookie, and not something healthy.

The Palmer's Cocoa Butter came in my latest Walmart Beauty Subscription Box.  I've seen it on the shelves forever, but always passed it by. I am a moisturizing addict (I think it really keeps wrinkles away) and I am so glad I got this large sample, because I probably would not have picked it up. It is so thick and so moisturizing and has an old fashioned scent like nothing I've smelled. I think it must be real cocoa butter smell. Its suprisingly cheap. A bottle is about $5.50. The larger bottle is on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE