Tuesday, October 21, 2014

All about the October Walmart Beauty Box (my first one!)

 
Walmart has a beauty box.
 
and its $5.
 
and I signed up.
 
because I really like surprises in the mail.
 
and apparently the three other subscriptions just are not enough.
 
and I got a full size deodorant, the kind I already use and like.
 
and the deodorant is more than $5 just by itself.
 
and I got a full size covergirl lipstick.
 
and I got a large sample of Oil of Olay Regenerate night cream
 
and a large sample of Loreal Revitalift night cream
 
and sample of perfume and shampoo and conditioner
 
its very exciting
 
This box will be continued
 
 


1 comment:

  1. i love your finds. Share the link. Cause you know I want to do it too.

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE