Sunday, October 5, 2014

sally hansen gel shine review and controversry

Did you hear all the controversy over this Sally Hansen Gel Polish?

This you-tube video explains it better than I can. And, I'll be honest, I kind of rolled my eyes when I watched it. I mean, really. How hard can it be to get the right nail polish?

Well. Let me tell you. It is hard.  and I failed. Even after watching the you-tube video, so unless you are really on your toes, you  are getting the wrong one.

I mean, really.  Could they possibly make this any harder?


 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

The verdict:
 
After I finally got the right polish and got it on.
 
It was glorious!  I love it! Its shiny and beautiful.  I went and bought a second color.
 
I like it (gasp!) better than the other gel polish I've tried, Revlon.
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE