Monday, October 6, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window:
I can breathe again, hummingbirds are at my feeder and my nightly walks around the neighborhood are chilly.

I am thinking:
My old friend Fall has come to see me again.

In the kitchen:
Temperature dips and I go crazy and make beef stew in the crockpot this weekend.

I am looking forward to:
My Monday night date with my TV (Dancing with the Stars.... I'm hooked) and Walmart Beauty Box I just ordered (like I need another monthly beauty box subscription...)



I am  Reading:
Beth Moore Bible Study, A Woman's Heart

I am learning:
Wallpaper doesn't come off as easily as one might think it would.

I am planning:
A November trip to San Diego (La Jolla to be exact) by way of Las Vegas to pick up an old friend. I can't hardly breathe,  I'm so excited about seeing this again.

I am hoping:
Something is developing...

Listening to:
Phil Collins, "I dont care anymore" (here)
Lana Del Ray "Summertime Sadness" (here)

Favorite Quote for the day:
"When I'm having a particularly bad day, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days is 100%, and that is pretty darn good." unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE