Tuesday, March 10, 2015

TJ Maxx haul

I'll go on the record to say TJ Maxx is my favorite store to wander around chatting with a friend  and throw weird things in the buggy.

The scented soaps were  $3.99 each, two were birthday presents and one for me. The moisturizing hand mask was also $3.99 and was another present for a friend needing some comfort and I kept the foot one for me and I liked it a lot. Something I've never done. socks full of lotion to wear as a foot mask! It works.

The pillow completely and totally matches my very expensive pottery barn comforter set that I bought on sale and is now discontinued, and it was only $12!

I am always in need for reading glasses stashed in every conceivable spot. These are a lot nicer and more sturdy than the drug store kind but also a lot cheaper, at 2 pair for $7.99. I actually am in need of more already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE