Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sephora and Ulta haul (including birthday gifts!)




Sephora and Ulta both had birthday gifts for me waiting at their store, so this weekend I swung on by to collect my presents.

At Sephora, the gift is two Nars lipstick pencils, and I also picked up another Formula X Nail Polish System color and a sample size of the Glamglow mask in hydrating which I can report works really well and is one of my favorite things this month. However, I can only see myself buying the sample sizes as the regular size is quite pricy. It looks like I'll get 4 uses from the sample, and I am quite generous when applying it.

At Ulta, the gift was a five piece eye shadow of my choice, and I also picked up my birthday present to myself, the Lorac Pro Pallet eye shadow set (tutorial here and discussion here and here) that I've been thinking of and wanting and waiting for it to go on sale. (News flash, It NEVER goes on sale and the best you can hope for is the once a year 20% off coupon at Ulta).  I also got the cheaper verison of blue nail polish, that I've already taken for a spin and gave my thoughts on here .

1 comment:

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE