Friday, January 23, 2015

Mascara reviews

 
 
 
 

First, the facts as I know them:
  • I have too many mascaras
  • I can not find one to fall in deep forever love with
  • Its a problem, (maybe I am too picky?)
  • I get too many mascaras in the various monthly beauty sample boxes I get (this one, this one, and these)

Second, my very favorite mascara is not even in this photo, (or in this house for that matter)  This one from Physician's Formula. But I have a mental note to go get more.

My other favorites:
  • Another drug store brand: Loreal Voluminous. Looks soft and natural but still gives volume. It comes off easy with regular eye makeup remover, and I always get compliments when I wear it.
  • Another favorite: Estee Lauder. Again. I get compliments and it comes off completely without a lot of tugging and scrubbing.
A few comments about others:
  • Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes is excellent. Seriously. I like it. Except it is almost impossible to take off.  If I wear it on Tuesday, I still see some under my eyes on Friday morning.
  • Same thing with Big Fatty by Urban Decay. It.   will.   not.   come.  off.
  • It Cosmetics Tight Line There is no easy way to say it. It just hurts my eyelashes. The tiny hard little wand hurts to use.
  • Maybelline Colossal does nothing for me. In fact, I threw it away after a few wearings.
Know of any mascaras I need to try?  Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE