Monday, April 16, 2018

weekend update

The weekend was strangely productive and I was quite surprised at how many things from the April Goal List, which seemed almost impossible at one time, have suddenly been accomplished.

All the Christmas decorations (along with the Easter wreath) was corralled in one location by me, and a spot made for storage in the attic by the almost husband.

The desk that has been sitting in the entry way for far too long made it upstairs but without legs. I've been reassured that when I am ready for it, the reassembly will be quick and painless. 





I half-heartedly started rearranging the linen closet and right now almost everything is out on the floor and it is a mess. I've accepted that this does not need to happen before the wedding.

Home Depot came Saturday morning (at 7:30 a.m. !!) to measure for the carpet upstairs and that is in the works.

Some furniture was rearranged in the dining room into its permenant location which means I can now give it a good cleaning and start using it as storage / displaying the china / setting up my dining room.  One piece of furniture was moved to the bedroom  and that needs some love and attention as well.

I also got the new PJs, took two dresses back to Dillards (one was a potential wedding dress and one was a potential shower dress), and we found his suit and my wedding shoes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE