Sunday, April 22, 2018

Simple Woman's Daybook April 22, 2018

Looking out the window: 
April and October are my favorite months because the weather is just so nice. The mornings and evenings have been cool-almost cold- and the days are sunnywith blue skies. I cant get enough of this weather.  

Planning:
A honeymoon in the Ozark mountains. Actually, the planning is over and its right around the corner. I can not believe  how fast time has just flown by. Its time already.




This weekend:
 Was not as productive as I had hoped. It was my last weekend as a single gal and I had a lot planned. Between napping on the couch and watching movies in my bathrobe, I did manage to get some laundry done and most of the packing, but I certainly didn't set anything on fire. I'm actually shocked at how little was accomplished. I had BIG plans.

What I’m reading lately:

Capital gains: I originally borrowed this audio book from the library. I’m in chapter 6 and loved it, bought it on Audible. I share an audible account with the almost husband and I thought he’d like to listen to this one as well.

20 ways to have a better day and The Patarchs. Beth Moore.
I'm happy to report that I am so far keeping up with both of my Bible studies. The Beth Moore one is no small feat. The last Bible study session was three hours!





No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE