Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Michael's Haul

One of the reasons I wanted to elope, was because I wanted a very simple, inexpensive wedding. 

My plan is to find some cheap grocery store flowers, whatever happens to look pretty and fresh that day and voila! They will become my wedding flowers. I don't really feel like I am making a bouquet so much as I am just picking some flowers to carry.

Although I wont do anything elaborate, I watched a few youtube videos (this one  and this one and especially this one $20 bouquet! Sign me up!!) and then bought a few supplies I might need at Michaels.

The most expensive thing was the scissor snips for $9.99 but I had a 40% off coupon. I also picked up two different ribbons, for $4.99 each, to wrap around the stems, in case I want to get a little fancy. 






1 comment:

  1. Your wedding flowers will be beautiful and they will be special because of just how you said "just picking some flowers to carry."

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE