Sunday, April 8, 2018

few things i love right now

Roses from my garden (and the empty house  next door). I haven't been showing the roses much attention or tender loving care lately. They have kind of been on their own. There are on the list of items needing attention, somewhere between flooring in a few rooms and a new hot water heater ( will it ever end?) They are still  alive enough to produce a few bouquets each week for the house. You got to be kinda hearty to make it in my yard.  



Have you tried the strawberry- lemonade from  Wendy's? It is delicious.  Its loaded with sugar, but man. It is good stuff.







Also delicious, the big squeezy, a juice bar right across the street from the Courthouse. Its a little treat when I go to court, but hard decision each morning. They have little sample cups of all the juice. That's how I came to choose this one. It tastes better than it sounds and makes myself feel better for eating all the valentines and Easter candy (and cheesecake).




Tarte Shape Tape concealer. Its expensive but its good and a little goes a long way.





An African violet sitting in my kitchen window. When I was a kid, my maw-maw grew them and she was serious about it- like black light serious. I could not keep my hands off the fuzzy little leaves and contributed to the demise of many of her little friends.  This one is the first one I've been able to successfully grow. The others died quickly. I inspect this one daily for any signs, but so far, it appears healthy, growing and blooming. I think I found the right spot. It seems to like my kitchen window.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE