Thursday, November 15, 2018

When its really really cold out but you still have to go to Court and look cute



The high temp was 43 and it was a bitter wind blowing. Going to Court means finding a parking spot and walking 6 to 8 blocks (sometimes more). When braving the elements, simple seemed best.




A black wool turtleneck from Banana Republic seemed expensive at the time, but I've had it for a few years and when the cold weather hits, its been handy to pull out, stay warm, and look good all at one time. I wore it over a cuddleduds undershirt, which I wear almost all winter, it seems.  And a jacket from Target, the third of the three new things I bought from this new line, and I have been very impressed with everything.  Black pants from  Talbots.

A heavy coat  topped it all of off. 

Note to self. Wear gloves when it is 43 out.

1 comment:

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE