Monday, November 26, 2018

Black Fridy- the damage



No horror stories for me on Black Friday, my shopping adventures were pretty tame. I even had time to run into Whole Foods for some fruit and Joanna Gaines magazine.

I started late Thursday night when I hit up Sephora on line. I am not foolish enough to go to the Mall on Black Friday where the actual store is, and I know from years past, by the time I got there all the things I want on the deep discount sale would be gone.  Some of the things I wanted were still gone by the time I  hit the checkout button, but I still found plenty to do some damage.

I didn't find the crowds to be bad at all. It was a pretty pleasant afternoon. I hit Ulta, Talbots, Banana Republic, the Gap, Loft, Whole Foods, Michaels, TJ Maxx and a consignment shop.











I ended up with seven Christmas presents, two for my best friends (Kim and Pam), two for my secretaries at work (Kim and Ashley),  one for my oldest grandchild (by marriage) and one for the husband.

For myself, I bought three sweaters- all on sale for 50% off- from Banana Republic. I got one top from Loft - also on sale for 50% off.  I also got three tops from the consignment store. Not really on sale, but always cheap. I also got a few makeup items myself from Ulta. My favorite lipstick was on sale, so I picked one up as well as a few other things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE