Friday, November 9, 2018

2019 I'm ready for you
















2019 planner has been chosen. 

Getting a new yearly planner is the adult version of getting new school supplies. It was my favorite time of the year! Everything was so crisp and clean and new. That's how I feel now. I love a new planner. I plan to celebrate with some new pens (my favorite ones here).

This is the first year I am going with  a recollection planner from Michaels. I actually went to Michaels to get the happy planner, but liked this one better. Its a knock off of the very pricy and popular Erin Condren planner, but its  $17.99 (not $57),  so it is hard to beat.   An added benefit is I love it and think I will be very very happy with it.

Over the years, I've used a lot of different planners. Some expensive, and some not so much. I've used the happy planner (twice), the Christian planner, The Best is Yet to Come planner, Blue Sky planner from Target, and even created my own with blank notebooks, long before bulletin journals were a thing. This year, I used the She Plans planner. I liked them all to varying degrees, but have a few complaints about each one of them too.

I also picked up a set of the 2019 Powersheets, a goal setting workbook. I've been using these for the past 5 or 6 years. Sometimes, I don't buy the set, I just follow along with the prep on this blog.  I have tried other systems,  last year it was this one (which is free right now), but I always come back to the Powersheets.  They are really the best and are by far, my favorite. But I have to admit, I can do it without the book, but it is a lot easier to keep up with when you actually buy the book and have the exact tools. I'm excited I got it again this year. It was the right choice.

Now, I am picking out my devotional books I'll follow along with in 2019. More on this later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE