Monday, April 4, 2016

few things that have made me happy lately



 
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
 
I can certainly talk about quite a few dog bites and bee stings but,  these are a few things that have made me happy lately....
 
 
Finding a really nice, name brand consignment store with pretty cheap prices has made me very happy. Sometimes you just hate everything you own and want one or two small things to spruce up your closet and this cardi and silk top did it for me. Similar to the payday pretty concept,  I got an attitude adjustment without spending much for the new sunny disposition.
 
 
 

 
Being greeted every morning and afternoon with the new statute at the front of my subdivision has made me inexplicably happy.
 
 


 
 
Pink tulips on my coffee table. Its a week worth of happiness for $8 at the grocery store.




Cooking breakfast for the youth. Once a month an adult supplies a full breakfast.  This month, it was me. I cooked one pound of bacon, three pounds of sausage; 36 biscuits,  20 yogurt parfaits with strawberry yogurt, strawberries, granola and chia seeds; 10 yogurt parfaits with vanilla yogurt; fresh strawberries with cream cheese dip and bananas. I enlisted a partner and she made grits, monkey bread, scrambled eggs and ice coffee. It was a lot of work, meant three trips to the grocery store, a late night Saturday and an early morning Sunday, and my kitchen being wrecked more than once.  But its fun in its own torturous sort of way and makes me happy.


 
 
The first rose from my new rose bed, Mr. Lincoln, siting in my bathroom. He is so big and smells heavenly. He honestly makes the whole bathroom smell good and makes me happy every time I see him. (Abraham Darby should be making his first appearance shortly).
 
 
 Her


1 comment:

  1. You amaze me with your schedule, ideas, and accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE