Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TJ Maxx haul and Walmart haul

Finally!
 
The ladder has been put away and the bathroom is ready for some of the fun things.  A little lunchtime shopping trip:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TJ Maxx
 
White fuzzy rug $12.99
Its already in position in my makeup area so my cold morning feet will have a soft and furry spot to rest a minute. However, I am constantly fighting the dog for this spot. 
 
sugar dish $2.99.
A little something not for the bathroom sneak in my cart. I don't use sugar in my coffee  so when guests ask for it, I have to hand them the bag.  This is much cuter.  and it was irresistible at only $2.99.
 
 
WalMart
 
Grey trash can $4.99
On second thought, I probably could have found this at a yard sale.... in any event, it will house the toilet brush. 
 
 
moth balls $2.77
This weekend, I found a black runner admiring the rose bedI hear moth balls will keep the snakes out of it. I'm also scattering them in the garage. 
 
4 cork tiles $5.78
Similar to whats in the inside the kitchen cabinet doors, the inside of a bathroom cabinet will get a little cork board for notes, pictures, verses and lists.
 
Coat hook $1.98
I went with a coat hook as it looked like a sturdier option than the usual towel hooks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE