Saturday, February 16, 2019

Flylady routines update

We hit a really busy week where we were both working long hours, falling asleep on the couch by 8p, with the 5 to 10 plan ignored, and the Flylady routines forgotten for more than a few days. No laundry getting done, no routines. Its clear they are working for me because it was VERY clear when they are not working.

Even the husband noticed and remarked, it gets dirty around here awful fast.




Although I was quite tempted to do an all-out- stay- up- half- the- night- get-everything- cleaned- at -a- frantic- pace- spree then forget it all again for a week or so,  the flylady system is the opposite of that mentality that I keep wanting to slip back into and  I am trying to embrace it, retrain myself and actually work this system of doing a little, often. Because clearly it works, if  it is actually done.

Its Saturday, and I am jumping back into it with both feet and trying to do it joyfully...…  and with a lot of coffee.


Image result for quotes

I did not go back to bed when my husband left for work at 5:45a like I wanted to, instead I wrestled with the kitchen and got yesterday's dishes into the dishwasher and got that started,  took a pork roast from the freezer for dinner tonight, started  a load of laundry and wrote a grocery list for a trip to Walmart later this morning.

And as always, I was surprised at how fast it really went. In 20 minutes or so, I felt pretty accomplished.



Now, the weekly home blessing.

My basic plan:


These videos have been pretty inspirational as well, here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE