Sunday, May 6, 2018

May Goals

First of all, how is it already May? That just seems impossible...

Second, April goals were not completely met.   I did see some progress and I'm still pretty happy about what did get accomplished.

And now, May goals:

1.  Get the carpet installed in the upstairs. It was on my April list, and did not get accomplished due to finances. Carpet is costly. I'm pretty sure its going to happen this month. Fingers crossed. 

2. Use my time off of work productively and return to work rested and refreshed and ready to go.

3. Get wedding photos printed and a few in frames. Still waiting on the professional pics but there were a couple of ones on cell phones that are frame-worthy.  My friends started me an album from the shower, and I will just continue it through the wedding and honeymoon.




4. Clean off the back porch and get some furniture on it. This sounds easier than it will be. There are currently two sinks, two light fixtures, an old shop vac, an old dog bed the cat sometimes sleeps on and the like. This will all be donated- hopefully to an organization that will come pick it up- The new furniture is actually just old furniture from my new husband's house that is also moving in.


5. Go back to the Gym. I joined a Gym about 3 months ago and started walking on the treadmill for 30-45 minutes watching TV  4-5 times a week. I don't really like it, but I feel better afterwards. In the recent busy-ness, I have not been in about 3 weeks. I want to get back in the habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE