Tuesday, April 10, 2018

April goals

1.      Get married. And get the rings, new PJs, shoes for me and a suit for him, a cake, a bouquet, a marriage license, and some gifts and activities for the grandkids to do in the car when they are driving from the chapel to Denver.

2.      Get carpet on the stairs and in the second upstairs. This has been a long time coming and I am pretty dang excited about it. Home Depot (free installation) is scheduled to come measure this weekend. The carpet and pad have been chosen, but depending, on the final price, there is a good chance that both will be re-chosen… and I’m trying to get this done before getting married, so the husband can move into his home office.






3.      Speaking of home offices…. I need to move my desk upstairs and start to get my own home office running. The problem is I never have three men at my house at the same time to move the heavy desk upstairs. It has to be carried above their heads (above the banister upstairs) to fit in the room.

4.      And more speaking of home offices… Because the second upstairs is no longer going to be a storage spot, the Christmas decorations are going to be moved to the attic. I have started a little pile and I want to finish this month, and have them completely tucked into their new home in the attic before I go away for the wedding.

5.      Pack up the Easter decorations and find a spot, probably another spot in the attic.




6.      Lose 15 pounds. I know this is not going to happen. I've been going round and round with this since the first of the year and only have a 6 pound loss to show for it.  Right now, I will be satisfied with losing another 3 pounds and super-duty spanks.  

7.       Start and keep up with two Bible studies. One on Saturdag (Patriarchs by Beth Moore) and one on Thursday nights (20 ways to have a better day by Joyce Meyers). The starting has happened and so far, so good.

+

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your goals and watching you meet the majority of them. I could learn to be more goal oriented.

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE