Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The DIY wedding bouquet





Just as planned, I went to Whole Foods to find the freshest flowers the morning of the ceremony. It had been grey all day and I wanted something colorful that would be bright in the gray overcast afternoon of the wedding. 

I picked the bright yellow roses, added some greenery and small  white flowers and, after sitting on the floor of the hotel room, I had a little bouquet and a little boutonniere, that  I could not have possibly loved more. The bright yellow was definitely the right choice. It stood out in all the photos and everyone has complimented it. 

And, the entire thing costs $30. 




2 comments:

  1. Yes, yellow was a perfect choice. And a boutiniere made by you. How perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a Beautiful & Special arrangement !

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE