Monday, October 12, 2015

A little sephora haul

 
 
 
 






Its ridiculous. Picking a new Sephora Formula X nail polish takes me an incredible amount of time and it feels like I'm making a major investment.  Its my favorite polish, its $10.50 and Sephora is not convenient for me to just pop in.... its still ridiculous. But, I feel like I committed to Push the Limits .

Josie Maran Argan Oil. heavy sigh. its expensive too. But I love it, and I only buy the smallest bottle, $16. Its the best thing I've ever found to use on my fingernails and cuticles. I mix a little with foot lotion at night and use some around my eyes before bed.  Whether true or not, I feel hydration is the enemy of wrinkles. I really love this stuff.

This is another you-tube (this one) made me buy it situation. The Sephora mask in rose.  It was $6. Its suppose to be... surprise... hydrating. I think it was and it smelled divine.  I like it so much I'll pick up another one when I'm there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE