Saturday, May 30, 2015

Few things I love in May




























The organic frozen mango from Trader Joe's. Its $3.99 a bag and it taste just like ice cream. I take a bowlful of chunks and let them slightly thaw for 5 minutes or so and its perfect after dinner or late night snack.

Arnold Schwarenegger protein powder in vanilla. I put protein powder in my smoothies almost every morning. I asked my trainer to recommend one and this was her first choice.  It taste better than most (or maybe I have just gotten use to the taste of protein powder?)




bhcosmetics  baked eyeshadow. I had never heard of this brand until I got this sample in a Birchbox or an Ipsy many months ago. I didn't think I would like it so it sat unused for quite a while. I finally got around to trying it and... surprise.... I really like it.  You just dip your brush in, swirl it around, and it comes out on your eye as a beautiful blended purple color. Its also pretty easy first thing in the morning.


 
 
Tarte lipsurgence lip cream  in awakening. I think this came in a kit. I've had it for quite a while, and its really one of my underused lip sticks.  I like Tarte products, they make my favorite bb cream of all time (this one), and I rediscovered how much I like this. It is rich color and seems to plump your lips. It has very little shine to it, and I usually put a little gloss on over it.  In fact, I'm wearing it in the my picture to the right.
 
 
Parking in my garage for the first time!! Its crazy how much I love this. I've lived in this house for over 8 years and, thanks to a massive yard sale and a new garage door, I finally get to park in the garage. It's unbelievable how happy this makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE