Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A few things I love in January

Two of my favorite finds in January:


illuminators may be my favorite makeup thing in the world, and this new set by Becca is my favorite of the many illuminators I have met and loved. Emily Noel recommend it (here and here and here) so highly, and Ulta had a special,  which combined forced to give it a try and I love it so much I can declare it was one of the best things to happen to me in January! too strong? maybe. but I do love it.



 
 
Its also no secret that me and Bath and Body Works have a thing going on. But, I spent way too much time in the candle section to  have any energy left over for the body lotions and gels.  Until I found this on my secretaries desk, started using hers daily and then wondered in the aromatherapy section,  which frankly, at $13 to $15 each, has caused me another problem in life. Now, I'll be chasing these lotion deals like I chase the candle deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE