Tuesday, December 15, 2015

BBW candle sale 2015 edition


The candle sale was the earliest I have seen it. This year it was Dec.4 and arrived on a Saturday, which I have also never seen. The price increased to $8.50 a candle.  But just like every year, when it is all over, I wish I would have bought more.

I got 13 candles and two body products and had two coupons. The body products were free and the candles were $6 each. (WHY didn't I get more?!) The limit is 15 candles, and I think my bag was just too full and heavy and I was too tired to wrestle with getting two more in my hands.




This year, unlike last year, I was able to actually pick out just exactly the ones I wanted because they had plenty of stock. The store was packed and I did have to wait in line for 40 minutes, but everyone was friendly and chatting the whole time and talking about the different coupons and the deals to be made by combining coupons and so forth. So I felt like I was surrounded by my people the whole time.

After all is said and done, my candle supplies are restocked, and I feel strangely comforted by having a full supply, and I am quite pleased with myself.

P.S... Had the annual Church Chirstmas party at my house this weekend and burned the "Joy" candle (peppermint marshmallow) and everyone raved (raved!) about how good my house smelled. Had a few people threaten to smuggle some candles out, but I think my stash is still safe.

1 comment:

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE