Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Weight Watcher quick and delicious steak taco


I modified a very quick and very delicious Weight Watcher's recipe for a very busy Tuesday night.

Tuesday's are one of my busiest nights, when I have Bible Study (this one) and little time in the evening for anything else.

The original recipe calls for flank steak, but I used a ribeye.  I seasoned it with taco seasoning mix and started it cooking. (One day I am going to make my own taco seasoning. really, its on my list).




While it was cooking, I:
  • chopped some cherry tomatoes, purple onion and cilantro and mixed it all together. 
  • heated a wheat tortilla and spread it with some sour cream and half an avocado.  
  • heavily salted and peppered. 

By the time the steak was cooked, everything else was ready to be piled on top of it.

It was really delicious and I even surprised myself how quick this was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE