Wednesday, April 19, 2017

juice

 
 
 
I really want to start juicing, but its too much to try in my restricted upstairs bedroom kitchen. I regularly blow out fuses trying to cook breakfast as it is.... I cant tax the electrical system by adding one more thing.
 
So, I have relied heavily on pure juice, the kind you buy that is nothing but the juice of a crazy amount of pressed/pureed/pulverized fruit and veggies.  It is shocking how much fruit your really drinking in one bottle (3 1/2 apples, a banana, 22 blueberries, 1 sweet potato, 1 grapefruit, etc...) It is also shockingly expensive, but I feel like its justified since I cant use my own juicer and I need that extra nutrition. 
 
I look at it as just another unexpected flood problem and expense..... but a tasty one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE