Tuesday, March 14, 2017

$36

The annual LSU Library book sale. I stumbled across it yeeeaaaarrrs ago and I've been going faithfully every March.
 
Some of my favorite books have come from rooting around on the overflowing tables. Its a lot to go through and I have never visited all the categories in all the different places they are set up, even though I keep saying I want to.  



This is the most I've ever spent here, $36. But I got 12 books. I don't think I've ever bought more than 4 in the past! But I had a good reason.

I was specifically looking for cookbooks since I lost every. single. one.  in the flood. I mean every last one of them. 

Aunts, who are no longer here, had given me some cookbooks that I found and replaced (Cake Doctor, Pots, Pans and Pioneers), and I found a couple of the older cookbooks I had collected (Nestle Toll House cookbook from 1980).

They have such great books, you just can not pass them up.

I'm already looking forward to next year.


2 comments:

  1. I have a few Cookbooks in my "Library" at home - - I'll gladly give you for your new Kitchen Cupboard. We both know they will definitely get more use from your Kitchen than mine ! Hope U enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good book sale! So much that I even enjoy looking through someone treasure after they visit one😆 thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE