Friday, December 5, 2014

walmart haul


Its been quite a while since I ran through Wal-Mart on my lunch hour and just threw interesting things in the buggy. Its been such a grey week, and I've been suffering with a sinus infection, and it was just a good week to treat myself to a random Wal-Mart run. 

By far, the very best deal was the Better Home and Garden's set of metal mixing bowls (with lids!), a set of  measuring cups, and measuring spoons and a one year subscription to the magazine.... all for $10.

Have you tried the Medijool Dates? They are delicious. Seriously. Like eating candy, and so nutritious.  I put them in smoothies as a sweetener, and sometimes eat one as dessert.

The heated feet mattress pad is a white elephant Christmas gift for the office.

This will be my official Christmas 2014 color.... Deep Fig, from one of my favorite nail polish, Sally Hansen Gel Polish (review here).

Some not so exciting things, drawer organizers for makeup in the bathroom, my favorite juice, and  Better Home and Garden Candles. The best cheap candle I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE