Monday, November 3, 2014

Boxy Charm: October (my first one!)

Ok. So here is the deal.... I ordered another subscription box. I know.... ridiculous.

I ordered Boxy Charms because its relatively inexpensive and each month is has five high end products that are ALL full size products!





My first monthly box:
  • Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster serum $48
  • Coastal Scents Concealer Palette $19.95
  • Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow $14
  • Starlooks Ulta Pencil $14
  • Cult commerce a set of two nail polish $21
My thoughts:
  • I'm not sure if I'll ever use 15 different shades of concealer! I'm just not talented enough to try to mix and match to find my perfect shade, but I might try it....
  • I'm most excited about the eye shadow and the nail polish
  • I like it enough to keep it up for a few months and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE