Friday, September 19, 2014

Insta-Friday: a few pictures from my week

This is my version of a perfect morning:  driving into work with flowers and Starbucks. Starbucks is for me. Flowers for secretary. 




















Isn't he adorable? He's gotten to be an old man. He surrounds himself with all the things he loves, his bed, his blanket and his stuffed animal.


There is just something so organized and appealing about opening the drawer on coffee delivery day at work.

 



Latest read.  I figure if I'm going to make smoothies, I may as well take the time to figure out the best tasting and nutritious combinations. I read one chapter thus far and already ran out to buy organic chia seeds. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I have them ready to be called into action.



life rearranged

Self-prescribed divorce recovery trips for chocolate yogurt are diminishing, but not altogether over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE