Monday, November 12, 2018

2019 devotionals





Hanging out in the Portland airport book shop was very enjoyable and productive and introduced me to one of the  new  devotions I have picked for myself in 2019.

What if God Wrote your to-do list  has 52 short little chapters which I plan to read one chapter a week, the whole point of this devotion. This one looks pretty light. The first chapter is to make your bed daily, which is usually what I do anyway. 

Something not so light is the other devotion I have for 2019. Its also a weekly devotion, Living the Christian Year. Its not so light reading. Its based on the liturgical year. I'm not quite sure this is the right book for me (a non-catholic) but I’m going to give it a try. It’s also a 52 chapter cook and set up as one chapter a week. 































No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE