Wednesday, September 19, 2018

More working the Flylady program- a week in the master bedroom


Still working on getting (back) into the Flylady program, a little at a time. This week, the third week of the month, always focuses on the master bedroom and starts with a 15 minute - and only 15 minute- general tidy.

I'll be honest and tell you it was done without much enthusiasm.  But I guess, you don't have to feel like it, like or even want to do it. You just have to follow the program, set a timer and do it for 15 minutes.




















The general instructions are to focus on the week's area for 15 minutes each day, every day of the week. While your doing the general tidy on the first day, your suppose to keep your eyes open for four more things you want to give some attention, write them down and then pick one each day this week. 

My list: 



Honestly, I just thought I was unenthusiastic about it on the first day. Turns out, I was even more lackadaisical about it the other days, too. But  I talked myself into doing it because I didn't have to use what little energy I had trying to think about what I was going to do and I knew that I only had to work at it for about 15 minutes, so each of the little things was actually done, and I guess that is the whole point of using the system. 


1 comment:

  1. 15 minutes makes a difference. Your bedroom looks nice

    ReplyDelete

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE