Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Revlon colorstay in rich raspberry


I’m impressed. Or should I say I am re-impressed. Or maybe I should say that I just remember that I am impressed with Revlon Colorstay. 

My old standby. I have used this for… How many years? I can’t even count how many.

I pulled this, one of my very favorite colors, off the shelf last week, to give it a whirl. Again. 

And I’m experimenting with things that I should’ve been doing all along. Like wearing gloves when I wash the dishes, and added another clear top coat every other day. Its hard to get in the habit.

But I think it clearly helps. This is a picture of my polish on day nine. No kidding. This is nine days with polish on these nails. And I am not gentle with my nails.

But, the sad news is this entire line has been discontinued in favor of the “new” gel polish.  Looks like my days of grabbing my old favorite might be coming to an end. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE