Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sephora box



Terrible picture of a really good box.

So far, the Sephora Box is by far my favorite beauty box. This month was one of my all time favorites. I cant not pick what one thing I was most excited to get because I really wanted it all.

Living Proof is my favorite hair care line (and coincidentally, my favorite Bible Study!) its expensive, so I love these large sample sizes. I already use Josie Maran Argon Oil, so was happy to try a large sample of her new primer, which I already love. I've been wanting to try Watts Up by Benefit, because me and the highlighters have a thing. and I love Chloe. Floral scents are my favorite and I don't have any Chloe because it is expensive (Since I buy myself one nice perfume each year for Christmas, this will probably be what I get this year).

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOBBIE LATELY | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | DESIGN BY COLOR CRUSH CREATIVE